This month, we are delighted to welcome 15 Chairmen and CEOs, who each give their viewpoints on the key trends that lie ahead for the market infrastructure industry in 2019.
We feature executives from all three regions:
- Edward Tilly, Chairman, President & CEO, Cboe Global Markets
- Gilson Finkelsztain, CEO, B3
- Mike Bodson, President & CEO, DTCC
- Adena Friedman, President & CEO, Nasdaq
- John Davidson, President and Chief Operating Officer, OCC
- Nader Azar, CEO, Amman Stock Exchange (ASE)
- Antonio Zoido, Chairman, BME Spanish Exchanges
- Theodor Weimer, CEO, Deutsche Börse AG
- Cécile Nagel, CEO, EuroCCP
- Jos Dijsselhof, CEO, SIX
- Urs Rüegsegger, Chairman, SIX Swiss Exchange & Chairman, WFE
- Bilel Sahnoun, CEO, Tunis Stock Exchange
Please click on the executive's name to read their full interview.