- Your access and use of the Focus website is governed by the following terms and conditions. Your agreement to these terms and conditions is deemed to arise as a result of your continued access to and use of the website.
- The world-exchanges.org website is owned and operated by WFE - The World Federation of Exchanges Ltd., a company incorporated in the UK.
- Any questions, comments or requests arising from the use of the website should be sent by using our contact form.
- We have taken every effort to ensure that the information provided on the website is accurate and complete. However we make no representation or give any guarantee to this effect. We hereby exclude any and all liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from actions you take whether based directly or indirectly, wholly or in part, on information provided on this site.
- We accept no responsibility or liability in relation to information contained on third party sites for which links are contained on the Focus website. WFE - The World Federation of Exchanges Ltd., shall not be held liable in the event of direct or indirect damage resulting from consulting or using these external web sites either.
- Whilst we have taken appropriate actions to ensure that the Focus website is free from computer viruses and other malware, we do not warrant that the site is free from such viruses and malware and accept no liability for any damage or loss incurred as a result of downloading a virus or other malware from our website. We do not accept any liability for any direct or indirect damage or loss incurred as a result of using any specific features available on or through the Focus website.
- Except where otherwise stated, WFE - The World Federation of Exchanges Ltd., is the owner of the copyright in the information contained on the website. We encourage you to use the information by downloading, copying or printing the information.We do not authorise you to use this information for commercial gain nor to adapt or modify the information or any part of it. Artistic and themed photographs are copyrighted and used by permission.
- Subject to you agreeing to include an express reference to the source of the information and where applicable the name of the author of the information, we authorise you to use the information contained on the Focus website on your own site or publications and to send to third parties links to the information or copies of the information .
- WFE - The World Federation of Exchanges Ltd., places great importance on the maintenance of client confidentiality and the protection of personal data. Any personal data we might hold on you will be held in confidence and will not be provided to third parties (except where WFE is required to do so by law). Certain data such as the IP address which was allocated to you at the time of connection, the date and time of accessing the website and the used navigator may be made available to us by our website provider or IT security systems.
- WFE - The World Federation of Exchanges Ltd. reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions of use at any time. We therefore ask you to reread these terms and conditions from time to time in order to remain abreast of these adaptations.
- These Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed by UK law and the Courts of London shall have exclusive competence to hear any disputes relating thereto.
- These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 26 October 2016.